If you’re a woman who’s ready to reset your career and discover meaningful work that will actually fulfill you, then join Tajan B. Renderos, life coach and trainer for a transformational retreat in Negril, Jamaica
Negril, Jamaica, September 2018
This retreat is totally for you if…
You’re in a job that just isn’t the right fit for you at this moment. You’re a career seeker who wants to transition to something that is more than just a job. You might be feeling like:
- you’re not growing in your current job
- you’re not being challenged
- your work doesn’t feel meaningful or fulfilling to you
- you’re not valued in fair pay or otherwise
You know you want a job where you don’t feel these things. You know you want a job where you can use your unique set of skills, strengths, experience, and gifts. You want to do work that is meaningful and makes a difference, but you’re not exactly sure what that job specifically is or how to get there. This retreat will create the context to give you the clarity you need, and will help you pave the way to your next job that is on your ideal career pathway.
Here’s what you’ll walk away with from the retreat:
- Clarity on your character strengths and how to leverage them in your meaningful work
- Clarity on what your professional calling is as well as techniques you can use to keep tracking the next right actions for you to take in pursuit of your calling
- An action plan that will ensure that you allot the time and space you need to take next steps while ensuring you have adequate resources to support you
- A self-care plan that will allow you to be in better alignment with your natural patterns of rest, work, and play, so you can move through this transition with a greater sense of ease
- Effective strategies to address your inner critic as well as external resistance you will face from your family and friends as you pursue your calling
- Support and accountability from me and your retreat sisters who will assist you as you make quantum leaps and dance with your fears
Imagine yourself taking in the breath-taking horizon and enchanting ocean from a cliff-side lounge chair. You’ve never felt so relaxed and certain about fulfilling your desires and destiny.
The Magic of Negril!
Every woman needs a retreat in the loving community of sister-women. The beauty about this retreat is that we will have the opportunity to get to know you and your needs intimately, so that we can tailor our training content to suit your needs. You weren’t meant to figure this out alone, all quantum leaps reflect collective imagination, in community that won’t give force to your fears. This is the kind of support I needed when I was making a really scary career transition into life coaching and this is the kind of support and community we’re creating for you.
Rockhouse is a casually chic boutique hotel perched upon the scenic cliffs of Negril’s Pristine Cove in Jamaica, overlooking the serene waters of the Caribbean sea. Three time winner of “Caribbean’s Leading Boutique Hotel” at the World Travel Awards, the property sits on eight acres of lush, tropical gardens and features world-class dining, spa and wellness programs. The incredible cliffs at Rockhouse are the perfect metaphor for where you are in your career transition. In order to make a bold career move you have to make a quantum leap that you can’t easily back out of. We will be having an inspirational cliff jumping ceremony to commemorate and bear witness to the leaps we’re all making.
“When I started working with Tajan I was in a place where I felt like had lost myself and really wanted more peace and discernment in life. Setting goals, reviewing my progress with Tajan really helped me stay on track.
I was able to work through mindset obstacles that limit my thinking around what is possible and I took the steps I needed to get out there and apply for a job that I really wanted, while also working on improving my finances too.Stephanie Millions
And Oh Yes, Jamaican Food!!
Jamaican cuisine is incredible. Every morning we’ll be treated to breakfast at the Rockhouse restaurant. The restaurant is perched on volcanic cliffs jutting above the brilliant waters of the cove. This environment naturally creates a welcoming and serene atmosphere any time of day. The restaurant features new Caribbean cuisine. The restaurants and juice bar at the hotel feature the very best fresh, local, and seasonal ingredients, with produce grown in the Rockhouse Organic Garden, located on the property.
For lunch and dinner, I’ll take you to some of my favorite restaurants in Negril and the surrounding area including Miss T’s, Cosmo’s, as well as my uncle Joe’s famous Lobster Bowl restaurant.
Your retreat includes a spa voucher for you to use at the Rockhouse Spa for any treatment you fancy including a myriad of exotic and unique foot therapies, scrubs, massages, shirodhara, facials, manicures, and pedicures. The Rockhouse Spa is the winner of the 2014 World Travel Award for Best Spa in Jamaica, and offers incredible treatment experiences in an idyllic Caribbean setting. Treatments can take place in the cliff-edge spa cabanas or at the Rockhouse Spa Pavilion, nestled among tropical gardens.
Swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of Pristine Cove are some of the most popular pastimes at Rockhouse. Ladders and stairs leading from the cliffs’ edge into the snorkel-perfect water make it easy to observe clusters of dwarf tube sponges, vibrant coral heads and a variety of colorful reef fish.
Every morning you will have the option to take Hatha Yoga lyengar style classes conducted daily from 8:00 am to 9:00 am in the Yoga Pavillion directly overlooking the Caribbean Sea with views to the crystal blue horizon.
Classes have been structured to encompass all levels. Iyengar Hatha yoga is meditation in action. Classes will be led by the incredible Fanette Johnson who has over 25 years of instruction experience, and has been teaching for many years in New York.
Topics include teaching and applied learning of techniques like tracking and visioning to elucidate your calling, as well as how to deal with adversity and distractions from yourself and others as you pursue your calling.
Day 1 Arrival Schedule
3:30pm Arrive in Negril and check in
4:30 – 5:30pm Opening Circle
6:00 – 8:00pm Dinner
8pm Free time + Retire for evening
Day 2-4 Daily Schedule
8:00 – 9:00am: Yoga & Meditation
9:00 – 10:30am: Breakfast + free time
10:30 – 12:30pm: Workshop + hot seats.
12:30 – 1:30: Lunch (Miss T’s Kitchen/ Margueritaville/Cosmo’s)
3:30- 6:00 See Jamaica (YS Falls trip/ Beach/Souvenir shopping/cooking class/ dance class)
6:00 – 8:00pm: Dinner outings (Rock House, Lobster Bowl)
8:30 – 9:30pm: Evening Circle/ Free time
10:00pm: Retire for the evening
Day 5 Departure Schedule
8:00am – 9:00am: Breakfast, Check-out, and depart home
* Schedule and topics are subject to change based on emerging needs.
- 5 solid days of teaching, applied learning and ceremonies + lots of deep conversation all week!
- Elegant accommodations at Rock House in Negril with double occupancy option for four nights (yes, there are 2 beds in the rooms)
- Four delicious breakfasts at Rockhouse
- Welcome dinner at Rockhouse and Farewell dinner
- 2 authentic Jamaican lunch meals together at Cosmo’s and Miss T’s Kitchen
- Incredible Spa service of your choice from the Rock House Spa
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Entrance fees to YS Falls
Transport to the hotel from the airport and back to the airport (at the designated times only!) as well as transport to all scheduled outings while in Jamaica.
- Access to a Private Retreat Facebook Group – so we can connect pre-trip (you can ask questions and receive up to date trip info) and then we’ll stay connected post-trip – and of course swap photos!
- Pre-Trip Group Call – you’ll have the chance to meet everyone in the group, share your intent and learn how to best prepare yourself!
- Post-Trip Group Call – we’ll gather to help integrate your learnings once back at home!
- A Clarity Call – 60 minutes of one on one time with Tajan so she can get to know you personally and learn how to best support you on your journey and transition
Your investment: $2,500 (single occupancy)
I have more clarity towards the direction of my calling.
Tajan has been a blessing in this part of my life’s journey. She’s been insightful, compassionate, and skillful at helping me to focus on my desired goals.
As a Nurse Practitioner it is my heart’s calling to be of service to others. Still, I struggled with the need to bring more of this service in the direction of entreprenuership, and intergrate this work into my dream life coaching practice. Tajan is a great listener, empathetic, and was adept at helping me see what was really important to me. She also has shared great ideas, and is very resourceful. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to take a leap of faith, but needs that well resonating voice that she will offer to help you go even beyond your expected dreams.NJ
What’s Not Included
- Your round-trip airfare from home
- 1 lunch and 2 dinners are not-included
- Other non-included items are souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, extra spa services, taxis, laundry, bell-boys, and tips for your room maid (we recommend $1-2 USD per day per person)
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
I was drawn to coaching and spiritual leadership development as a teen and served as a Counselor in that capacity throughout my teen years and early twenties. Ever since then, I’ve loved helping women who want to fulfill their deepest heart’s desires, learn and apply effective strategies to pursue their calling(s) while overcoming their fears. After approximating this work, by working as a real estate agent and a Consultant. I decided to take the plunge, and grow my practice.
And so here I am!
I’m here to support you as you reset your career, end job suffering and finally thrive in your professional calling, by providing transformational retreats that include one on one and group-level coaching to support your journey.
Tajan is a certified life coach, trainer, and speaker who provides personal and leadership development workshops and retreats for women so that they can learn and apply key principles that are needed in order to thrive in their professional calling.
Tajan has over 10 years of experience as a Life Coach and holds a Master’s in Public Health from Yale University. She has worked on gender integration and women’s empowerment projects for several organizations including Action for Boston Community Development, Inc. and the Office on Women’s Health. She’s a featured coaching blogger on Noomii. In her free time, she loves dancing and learning from her 3 year old baby guru with her husband.
FINAL MESSAGE FROM TAJAN
There are only 20 spaces available for this retreat.
This retreat only happens once this year. Don’t let another year go by wondering when and if you’ll ever really pursue your professional calling. Your time is NOW. Create the reality you seek and apply now.
When I first started working with Tajan I really wanted to get out of the slump I was in with my personal life and with my business. I wanted to get to the next level in business and improve my relationships with the people around me. Working with Tajan helped me to really trust and follow my intuition and improve greatly on my communication. She really opened my eyes to a lot of things I probably otherwise would not have realized.
The accountability of working with a coach kept me on top of doing all the things I needed to do to reach my goals like journaling, getting support, and being mindful of my self-care. I also began holding myself accountable for the decisions I was making. The assessment that we did at the start of our coaching and 4 months later really allowed me to see how much progress I made across several areas in my life. My outlook has definitely improved. I am so glad to have met and worked with Tajan because I couldn’t imagine coming this far without her guidance.Armelle Bernard